Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Law Office Update

Just to let you know, things have been going quite well on the lawyering front. I was going to say "you can tell from my long absence ..." but stopped when I realized that, given my posting frequency, you really can't tell anything from the time between posts.

I have over a dozen clients now, and have successfully filed several cases. After a few months, I decided to share an office with another local attorney who mentored me back when I was just getting started. I still make house calls, but quite a few people prefer to meet at my office. When I'm on the road, I use a nifty little HP netbook with built-in Verizon cellular data service and a (relatively) portable little HP LaserJet 1018. One of these days I'm going to get myself a Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300 Portable Document Scanner, and my house-call kit will be complete.

Oh, and I recently got my 15 seconds of fame on local TV (skip to 1:59 for my first echoey appearance).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good show, Evan! What area do of law do you do? If I'm ever in your area and need a lawyer...

Aliena said...

Glad you are doing well Evan, although I must say, its too bad that the bad economy is whats giving you the most business.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Happy to see that going for your dream is working out for you. Thanks again for putting up a terrific word game and for free. I'm most appreciative!

"WitSheWoman"

Unknown said...

It is coming up on a year since your last comment. How is life treating you?

hapi said...

Hi Evan Simpson, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

akaus said...

Congratulations, many, many years later. This is still my favorite game around, even though I pretty much suck at it. I wish you had a version for ipads as well. I haven't been able to find anything as good as this.